Legal ADDA

Food License Consultant in Ahmedabad

Are you starting a food business in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Legal Adda is Nearest Food License Consultant that provides FSSAI & FoSCoS License Registration services.

Hotel Industries | Restaurants | Food Chain Business | Online Food Seller | Manufacturer of Food Products Required to Obtain FSSAI/FoSCoS Food License Registration.

Enable Your Food Business to Expand in Selling with Online Delivery partners like Swiggy, Zomato, etc.

Also, We provide Food License Renewal Services.

Are you Searching for Food License Consultant near you?

FSSAI (Food) License Consultant in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Food License – FSSAI Registration in India is compulsory for any kind of food business activity. FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) License required to carry food business operation from the ministry of health and family welfare. Food operation business involves the selling of food items, processing, and manufacturing of food items, restaurants, selling homemade food, etc. In addition, FSSAI is compulsory for selling food through online food delivery apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Uber Eats, Food Panda. However, the person who is selling only Packet Food Manufactured by others (who is having FSSAI License) does not require to obtain a food license. There are three types of food licenses basic, state, and central depend on the turnover and activity you required to get register your food business.

Recently Food License governing body renamed as Food Safety Compliance System (FoSCoS).

Which are the benefits available after food license registration?

There are Three Types of FSSAI License Registration

1. Basic Food license: Basic License is for Food Business operators who are having a turnover less than 12 Lakhs.

2. State FSSAI license: State License required when Food Business Operator turnover is between 12 Lakhs t0 20 Crore.

3. Central License: If the food business operator has a turnover of more than 20 crore then they come under FSSAI Central License.

What are the documents required for Food License Registration?

FSSAI (Food) License Consultant

Food License Registration & Renewal FAQ's

Most frequent questions and answers on FSSAI & FoSCoS License

NO, Seller of Ready made packet food (Trader) Does not required to get FSSAI-Food License

Yes, Exporter of food/vegetable product required FSSAI/FoSCoS Registration.

YES, Food License is mandatory for selling food product via ZOMATO & Swiggy.

YES, Street Food Seller and Gruh Udhyog required Food License.

FoSCoS stands for Food Safety Compliance System. FoSCoS Replaced FSSAI Requirement.